To create a common ground that fosters and facilitates
health improvement activities in and for Greenwich and
its surrounding communities.
An accessible and seamless health care system that nurtures
health improvement and wellness for all in Greenwich
and its surrounding communities.
The activities of the Greenwich Community Health Improvement
Partnership are driven by the following operating principles:
- Improving individual health status
- Enhancing local health systems
- Building on existing efforts
- Reducing duplication and increasing coordination
of health improvement activities
- Creating opportunities for people to participate
in improving the health of Greenwich and its surrounding
- Monitoring and evaluating health improvement efforts
The partnership began with a Greenwich and Lower Fairfield County orientation and has evolved its focus-on Fairfield (CT) and Westchester (NY) Counties.
The Partnership continues to seek partners to improve health care services in the region.