View the Behavioral Health Services Matrix »
The Partnership and community members organized its 5th community health and wellness fair in 2013! Community Health Fairs to date include:
- Hamilton Avenue (2009)
- Adams Garden (2010)
- Wilbur Peck (2011)
- Julian Curtis (2012)
- New Lebanon School (2013)
Each fair had:
- Free drinks and yogurt bars
- Free raffle prizes including brand new bicycles!
- Free story sessions by The Greenwich Alliance Storymobile
- Free screenings including Blood Pressure and Finger Stick Glucose
- Free health information covering sun-safety, nutrition, tobacco and much more!
Also there were basketball free-throw and foul shooting contests hosted by the Greenwich Police Department and the Boys and Girls Club of Greenwich among other engaging activities.
These health fairs could not have been possible without the brain power and elbow grease of:
- Boys and Girls Club of Greenwich
- Child Guidance
- Community Centers
- The Greenwich Alliance
- Greenwich Department of Health
- Greenwich Department of Social Services
- Greenwich Housing Authority
- Greenwich Hospital
- Greenwich Police Department
- Greenwich Public Schools· Lower Fairfield County Regional Action Council (LFRAC)
- Southwest Regional Mental Health Board
- The United Way of Greenwich and...
Many other sponsors, agencies, supporters and community members who made their contribution to such a great events!
Please browse some of the photos from the event by clicking on the images below: